Electrical Engineer 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Electrical Engineer 1.
- Image Quality/Camera tuning Engineer The team is currently looking for a Camera imaging quality/Camera tuning engineer with expert knowledge in image processing, color science and subjective image quality.
- Candidate must familiar with both objective and subjective image quality measurement techniques.
- Candidate has to optimized Image Signal Processor partially or completely in the consumer product in a fast paced product development environment.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the color imaging field, experience in camera IQ tuning is definitely plus.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of color science, image processing and image quality. Extensive experience working with subjective image quality on consumer product Demonstrated strong knowledge of IQ attribute such as Color, Tone, Noise, and Sharpness.
- Experience and Knowledge of Matlab, Imatest and ICC workflow required.
- Experience in C/C++, psychophysics, and statistical analysis is definitely plus but not required.
- Willing to travel up to 15%.
- Education: A BS or MS in Color Science, Imaging Science,
- Computational Photography, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.