Electrical Design Engineer
2107 Elliot Avenue Suite 201 Seattle, WA 98121
Position Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer in Bellevue, WA.
- 8+ years of product development experience
- Altium expertise
- Expert with both analog and digital design
- Experience developing microprocessor or DSP-based systems
- Experience with power management systems and/or on-board switching power supplies
- Experience with wireless communication components
- FPGA Design experience
- EMI considerations and compliance
- Atlassian (Confluence, JIRA) is a plus
- High speed digital design (PCI Express, memory bus design, Gigabit Ethernet, USB) a plus
- Stepper and dc motors, solenoid, gear and belt drive systems, sensors and motion control a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.