EMC Test Engineer
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134 | Contract
Position Title: EMC Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA. We’ re looking for Test engineer in the SAS Customer Qualification test team in our client’ s enterprise product division.
- Candidate will work on SAS Solid State Drives on execution and debug of customer qualification tests.
- Candidate will primarily understand test scripts and debug failures that arise during test execution.
- Candidate must have an experience with EMC VMAX, VNX, Unity systems setup, testing and debug.
- Candidates with experience in at least 1 front end storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, SAS, FC, SATA are preferred.
- Candidate should have some programming/scripting background (Python is preferred).
- Familiarity with SSD or HDD testing is a plus.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.