EENB Program Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: EENB Program Coordinator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Assists the EENB Program Manager in design activities needed throughout the programming and upfront engagement on Projects in NAMER/LTAM and MPK.
- Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Dropbox Setup
- Quip updates
- Collect data to build the Project Charter
- Submit Budget to Facilities for Project Approval
- Continuous budget updates with design changes
- Facilitate meetings with work stream partners
- Create and Maintain Programming Tasks
- Attend Design Meetings
- Drive activities to streamline the programming tasks
- Track overall programming progress in weekly reports
- 2+ years experience with coordination of schedules, inventory,
- 2+ communications, finances
- Practical experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Facebook
- 1 year of experience with CAD, Vectorworks or other drafting software a plus
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams in a time sensitive capacity
- Self-motivated & highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.