Domain Architect Omni
1191 2nd Ave 6th Floor Seattle, WA 98101
Position Title: Domain Architect Omni
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Own the architecture of our enterprise e-commerce omni service foundation
- Drive the evolution of service foundation future state and its business-driven roadmap
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of commerce service target state
- Guide solution architects to establish target state and roadmap per their areas
- Identify areas of strategic technical debt, do the cost/benefit analysis for resolving this debt and integrate into your roadmap for the management team
- Track and apply innovative and existing technologies, anchoring them in the business model to assess their potential, and use rapid prototyping approaches to evolve innovations
- Facilitate the evolution of the architecture program to guide architecture decision making
- You are a primary steward and mentoring force within the architecture community. Promoting best-practices and industry knowledge within its ranks
- 10+ years architect/design/implementation experience of large-scale, highly available systems with loosely coupled architecture patterns
- Expert in developing highly distributed micro-service architectures in global environments
- Hands on experience working with cloud solutions; AWS, Azure, or other
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to right level the conversation
- Technical degree required; Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- eCommerce experience in a Retail company.
- eCommerce Platform and Technology experience related to: Order Capturing, Order Management, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment across Warehouses and Stores in Global scope
- Salesforce experience; Sterling Commerce
- Platform & SAAS & Cloud Integration experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.