Domain Architect - eCommerce
1191 2nd Ave 6th Floor Seattle, Washington 98101 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Domain Architect - eCommerce
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Develop a technology strategy roadmap for the upcoming years. The goals for this role are to
- Drive functionality for our eCommerce platform technologies to meet our ROI goals
- Contribute to and design for long term business objectives, and grow your individual position through your accomplishments.
- You will be an individual contributor but will support current and upcoming projects by defining objectives, enrolling and guiding solution architects, and providing hands on solutions as needed.
- 10+ year experience, 4 years of experience architecting solutions in an ecommerce or related domain.
- Computer Science or related degree.
- eCommerce experience
- Hands on experience working with cloud solutions; AWS, Azure, or other.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as ATG or other.
- You will have experience acting as a SME for eCommerce architectures
- High Interest in advancing and developing your career as well as new technologies
- eCommerce experience in a Retail company.
- eCommerce Platform Technology experience related to: Guest Data, Content Management, Product, Merchandising, Search, and Order Capturing, in ATG or other technologies
- Salesforce experience; Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Platform & SAAS Integration experience.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.