Digital Asset Manager
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract
Position Title: Digital Asset Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Act as system librarian and define Metadata fields and ensure consistency
- Define Taxonomy and ensure the DAM users are using it right
- Act as a gatekeeper for any asset which flows into the DAM
- Define file naming system that are rigorous and scalable, allowing users to quickly search and discover marketing assets
- Collaborate across internal departments and regions in the development and modification of digital workflows as well as external partners to gain further efficiencies
- Responsible for daily operations of ingesting, curating, organizing, and general asset maintenance and management in the DAM system, and associated issue management
- Responsible for digital asset lifecycle maintenance including asset expiration and digital archiving.
- Become immersed in the Marketing environment to gain a thorough understanding of Workday’ s needs.
- Organization and maintenance of large libraries of Global Marketing digital assets including, but not limited to images, mechanicals, video, and digital reference files.
- Act as the gatekeeper for any asset that flows into the DAM. Timely fulfillment and delivery of asset orders and inquiries.
- Populate DAM tool with visual elements such as images, videos, layout files and logos; including any associated metadata as appropriate and necessary.
- Maintain and enforce accurate population workflow procedures with vendors or internal client asset owners who have population and workflow responsibilities.
- Maintain clean folder/organizational structure of asset management system. Define file naming system that will allow users to quickly search and find marketing assets.
- Meta-tagging of digital assets as appropriate and necessary.
- Prioritize projects and deadlines, as needed.
- Upload assets/files to vendors and partners as needed.
- Work closely with Digital, Brand and Creative Managers to ensure project goals, details, and deadlines are met.
- Simple Photoshop/Illustrator work to modify images, UIs, etc.
- Continually manage, and work to improve the quality of department processes and deliverables.
- Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset lifecycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal issues around asset use and create solutions that serve both creative and legal requirements.
- Create clear and detailed case studies/user stories and reporting/acceptance criteria to identify and prioritize requirements and workflow.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of asset metadata models incorporating industry standards and Workday’ s unique requirements.
- Understand tools available internally and externally to devise solutions that are flexible for our organization’ s use while making our process more efficient.
- Schedule, and facilitate DAM user training for different audiences both internal and external to Workday.
- Ability to make cognitive decisions about filing taxonomy to facilitate efficient file storage and retrieval.
- Demonstrated success working with digital asset management solutions and workflows in a complex enterprise creative environment.
- Proven success as a key member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; able to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions.
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team.
- Fanatical about creating order from disorder; understands the “ correct” level of process to apply to different projects.
- Solid technical background, experience managing technical projects, and/or hands-on technical experience.
- Understands software development methodologies and timeline Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Demonstrated commitment going above and beyond to help customers, system users, or patrons in solving problems or locating information.
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3-5 years of digital management experience
- Ideally, experience in Adobe DAM solutions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.