Device Analyses Engineer
680 Vaqueros SunnyVale, CA 94043
Position Title: Device Analyses Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Sunnyvale, California.
- Minimum Bachelor' s degree of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Logical and critical thinking and good problem isolation/solving skill.
- 10+ Years' experience in electrical engineering role either in electrical design or electrical failure debug. Optical (Camera, Waveguides, Lens) related working experience highly desired
- Understands PC or other consumer electronics microprocessor architectures, including the operation of related subsystems, interfaces, and components. (Power rails/battery/Camera/storage/Audio/RF/USB/PCIE/I2C/MIPI/SPI. )
- Deep technical knowledge in analog and digital circuitry. Required to be able to read schematic/PCB layout/datasheet/spec.
- Proficiency with Electrical CAD programs such as Cadence. Basic understanding on high speed signal integrity test, eye-diagram, logical analyzer
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.