DevOps Engineer with SysAdmin and Networking Background
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 98101 | Contract
Position Title: DevOps Engineer with SysAdmin and Networking Background
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- The role will focus on the automation of network device deployment, software installations on windows/linux, DR automation, setup application and device Monitoring etc.
- Support Product deployment
- Upgrades and security patching
- Software Packaging and Deployment automation
- Upgrade Automation
- Write custom monitoring plugins for hardware and software components
- Ability to code and redesign the solution
- Solid experience coding in Python and also packaging enterprise software
- Strong professional background working on system administration or network administration
- Infrastructure Background with hands on experience working on Windows and linux
- Working knowledge of network, DNS, Firewall
- Chef and Ruby experience
Experience in Docker, Packaging on Windows
- Experience on Databases like mysql or sqlserver will be a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.