7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create and maintain tools, technologies and automated processes that enable a DevOps environment.
- You will own CI/CD, and overall administration of the entire distribution system.
- You will collaborate with product engineering/QA to plan and build deployment automation
- Planning and executing maintenance procedures.
- You consistently improve the overall system uptime, security, and visibility;
- 1+ years production level experience with various AWS cloud services or any other cloud infrastructure
- Experience with CI platforms like Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Proficient in scripting repetitive tasks using Python, and Ruby on Rails Framework
- Working knowledge of source code management (Git and Github)
- Experience with automated testing (integration, unit, functional)
- JIRA Experience a plus
- Strong experience automating CI/CD pipelines
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering processes, tools, methods, test development, build/deploy automation and support
- Experience with AWS Cloud services, CI platforms like Jenkins, Gitlab, Scripting using Python and Ruby on rails, Git and Github and strong experience automating CI/CD pipelines.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.