21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BS in CS or related
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong software development skills, particularly in Python, C/C++, or C#/Java
- Experience with build, test, and deployment automation
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Jenkins, REST APIs, databases, networks, compiler toolchains, scripting languages, and source code management systems
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Agile / Scrum Experience with Docker
- Experience with real-time embedded and/or safety-critical software development
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management concepts such as GIT workflows, versioning, branching
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.