Design Assurance Engineer
11250 Kirkland Way Suite 203 Kirkland, WA 98033 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Design Assurance Hardware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Design Assurance Hardware Engineer at our client in Redmond, WA.
- BSEE or related
- 5 years of product test or equivalent experience in a product development environment
- Ability to supervise test technicians and other verification engineers
- Experience in an externally regulated product development environment (FDA, FAA, etc.)
- Familiarity with 21 CFR 820 regulations and ISO 13485, and 17025 medical device standards preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of design and project management methodologies
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.