Data Engineer (Data Warehouse/BI)
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Data Engineer (Data Warehouse/BI)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.The Mission Control team is a group of people responsible for workforce planning and resource allocations for the technical teams. We are looking for a Data Engineer to come and help us create innovative solutions and build our analytics infrastructure responsible for data quality, accurate reporting and creative custom reports, dashboards, models, and forecasts.
- Collaborate on development of ETL pipelines and establish best practices.
- Engineer solutions for storage, management, and curation of data models.
- Contribute development to web client and backend services.
- Experience in ETL development.
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Data Warehousing (architecting for scale, performance and security)
- Strong communication skills & collaborative mindset.
- Solid proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Python (Preferred) or Perl
- Capability for full stack web development preferred
- At least 5 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience
- At least 2 years experience with Oracle RDBMS (SQL/PLSQL) or MySQL
- Passion for solving difficult problems involving data
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.