1101 Dexter Ave N Seattle, Washington 98109 | Contract
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
- Design, plan, and communicate the data housing solution.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for areas of ownership
- Optimize existing & create new ETL processes for performance
- Communicate closely with Presto teams to understand roadmaps, implementing and planning for future product changes
- Monitor data solution health and progress
- Coordinate with the data scientist to ensure analytics cycle compatibility
- Implement quality improvements to maintain highly performant data systems
- 2+ years experience with data and analytics
- Proficient in advanced Tableau Desktop and intermediate SQL
- Detail oriented execution style, Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving Fast learner & Self- Starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.