1101 Dexter Ave N Seattle, Washington 98109 | Contract
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
- Data Analysts break down problems, build solutions, and deliver actionable & data-driven insights.
- Analyze massive amounts of data
- Create effective data visualizations
- Provide thought leadership and expertise on data resources and tools Provide best practices for effective visual analysis & performance optimization Optimize Tableau workbook performance Create and maintain operational analytics for EE
- Assume full responsibility of deliverables and perform thorough Quality Check on all deliverables prior to shipping
- Be a strong team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years experience with data and analytics
- Proficient in advanced Tableau Desktop and intermediate SQL Detail oriented execution style, Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving Fast learner & Self- Starter Excellent written and verbal communication
- BE/BTECH/MCA degree
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.