11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, Washington 98011 | Contract
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Description: Our Eastside client is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team. The ideal Data Analyst will have 2-3 years of Crystal Reports, Excel, and TSQL experience.
- Responsible for predictive modeling, data mining, and ad-hoc analysis of corporate sales, product, customer and other data sources in support of strategic initiatives.
- Report into the Director, Finance and will work closely with the executive team to provide statistical analysis using market leading Business Intelligence tools.
- Must possess a strong analytic foundation, preferably within a business-oriented role, a history of collaborating with executives on strategic initiatives, as well as a proven track record of communicating data insights to a wide audience by facilitating clear and thoughtful analysis and reporting.
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and predictive modeling and data mining to uncover hidden opportunities; communicate insights to Executive team
- Support strategic business initiatives by researching, analyzing, and interpreting data; presenting analysis and recommendations to executive team
- Provide reporting, analysis and insightful recommendations to business leaders on key performance metrics pertaining to sales & marketing
- Work closely with data architects to provide requirements to improve data analytics, performance and usability
- Bachelor’ s degree in Statistics, Information systems, Business or relevant discipline - Must Have
- 2-3 years’ experience in an analytics role
- Excel experience
- Crystal Reports - highly preferred
- SQL experience - TSQL is ideal but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience with data profiling and data analysis supporting business functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Capable of identifying issues related to statistical analysis, recommending options and implementing solutions
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments effectively, work autonomously in a very fast paced and demanding environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.