1555 132nd Ave NE Bellevue, Washington 98005 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: DSP Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced DSP Engineer at our client in Kirkland, WA.
- MSEE with emphasis on communications, digital signal processing, or similar and 10+ years experience in DSP/modem design
- Experience designing wireless modems and working with FPGA-based DSP systems
- Knowledge of digital communication theory, RF transceiver implementation, and radio architecture
- Experience implementing various channel codes such as LDPC, turbo, Reed-Solomon, or convolutional
- Experience implementing digital waveform modulation/demodulation including BPSK, QPSK, QAM, APSK, OFDM
- Understanding of various telecommunication standards such as LTE, WiMAX, CPRI, OBSAI, and others
- Experience with multiple access wireless standards (such as TDMA, CDMA, OFDMA, etc)
- Experience implementing digital pre-distortion in radio systems
- Familiarity with radio-related test equipment such as signal generators/analyzers, arbitrary waveform generators, etc
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.