Customer Quality Engineer
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Customer Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Customer Quality Engineer at our client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
- 1+ years of industry experience
- 8D, 6 Sigma, Root Cause Analysis experience
- Prior related experience in a regulated environment
- Prior related experience investigating, troubleshooting and root causing
- The following experiences/skill sets are highly desirable:
- ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Industrial statistical techniques
- Development and implementation of design and process controls
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.