Content Management System Specialist
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Content Management System Specialist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA. The Developer Marketing team is looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to join our team in re-launching our Developer website. This will be a fast-paced role collaborating with cross functional teams including engineers, designers, and marketing teams to launch content within our home-grown content management system. For this position, it is essential to have a strong technical background with extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS and developing within a content management system.
- Create, manage and publish content across website properties (requires working with homegrown CMS)
- Implement SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking
- Create CMS development documentation
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative and technical teams
- 3+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
- Advanced experience developing in a Content Management System
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and website design practices
- Knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Preferred skills include the ability to implement best web practices including SEO, browser compatibility, QA testing.
- Strong communication, creative problem solving, and project management skills
- Team oriented and ability to work effectively across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Self-motivated and ability to multi task and effectively work in a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Experience with localization and internationalization
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and optimizing images and video for web
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Web Development, or related field, preferred.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.