Computer Support Analyst 2
4300 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, Washington 98105 | Contract
Position Title: Computer Support Analyst 2
Position Description: Our Seattle client is seeking an available, qualified Computer Support Analyst 2 for their Capital Hill location. The The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of MS Access and SQL programming. 20 hrs. per week expected for this part time role.
The main purpose of this position is to manage data collection and reporting processes for grant-funded programs.
The position works independently and serves as their data management specialist.
In addition, this position assists their Coordinator with grant applications and other grant related tasks, and collaborates with the business operations supervisor and others on process improvement projects.
- 1 years of experience in programming and/or computer support services of a technical nature OR One year of experience as Computer Support Analyst I OR equivalent education/experience.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge and experience using SQL, ACCESS, and EXCEL in order to query and mine data.
- Knowledge of basic statistical procedures and experience using SPSS
- Ability to communicate clearly about data (verbally and in writing)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of government granting processes
- Knowledge of program evaluation and quality management and improvement
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.