Computer Architect for CPU
101 Metro Drive, Suite 500 San Jose, California 95110 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Computer Architect for CPU
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA. Our client is looking to hire a Computer Architect for CPU. This is a direct-hire opportunity, Relocation available and H1B candidates are welcome.
- Study next generation CPU architecture and state-of-the-art new compute features,
- Define CPU architecture and compute feature for designers to implement,
- Design and develop methodology and infrastructure to evaluate architecture,
- Design innovative methodology, flow and tools to improve the efficiency of CPU architecture validation and verification, and
- Discuss with designers of new compute features and provide feedback on design and implementation of future compute features.
- Based in San Jose, CA with travel to Shanghai required - no language requirement
- MS Degree in relevant discipline (CS, EE, Math). PhD helpful,
- Strong programming skills in C or C++,
- Strong background in computer architecture, parallel processing, signal processing and/or high-performance computing or a strong background in in computer architecture related to data security, memory hierarchy and in-memory process technology,
- Experience in characterizing and modeling system-level performance or power, executing comparison studies, and documenting and publishing results,
- Optional/Plus - Background in computer vision, machine learning, or any HPC domain,
- Optional/Plus - Strong programming skills in Perl, Python etc.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.