8415 154th Ave NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Complaints Coordinator
Position Description: Our Eastside Client is looking to add a Complaints Coordinator to their team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience managing and investigating complaints for a medical device company.
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Process all customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Coordinate/lead RMA review meetings.
- Contact customers as needed to provide updates and to maintain customer relations.
- Provide monthly reports for complaints, environmental monitoring, and biological monitoring.
- Identify complaints and other performance trends.
- Interface with all departments.
- Evaluate incoming product returned from the customer using a microscope.
- Conduct environmental monitoring and out of limit investigations for particle counts and bioburden
- Conduct biological monitoring and out of limit investigations for sterile product.
- Assist with the Material Review Board duties.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Works effectively on cross functional teams.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement activities to resolve quality issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to formulate responses to inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to review, analyzes, summarize, and interpret data; draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations and decisions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the medical device industry with demonstrated quality system knowledge including 21 CFR Part 820 (QSR) & ISO 13485.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a science or engineering discipline
- Experience investigating and responding to customer complaints.
- Direct experience handling customer complaints from receipt to closure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail and ability to solve problems and communicate issues.
- Ability to identify and investigate over limit conditions for environmental and biological monitoring
- Excellent computer and presentation skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.