Character Technical Artist
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Character Technical Artist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Character Technical Artist.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or Art related fields.
- 3+ years or more of production experience with CG characters/Technical Art/Rigging.
- Experience with Python and MEL.
- Expert knowledge of Maya’ s animation/rigging process.
- C# and C++ (Maya API) experience
- Experience shipping at least 1 AAA console title is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Animation principles and Kinematics.
- Solid foundation in human anatomy mechanical principles
- Facial rigging experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.