Campaign Generalist - Software Engineer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Campaign Generalist – Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Engineer at our AAA title game studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 2-3 years of development experience in the games (or related) industry
- At least 2 years of professional C++ experience
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Good game design sensibilities
- Experience with LUA or similar scripting systems
- Experience building design tools in the games (or related) industry
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.