Business Systems Analyst 4
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies. Look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Manage and support operations related initiatives identified by the Professional Services management team.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support.
- Work with team to understand and prioritize field requests.
- Manage the queue to provide prompt support to end users including consulting ecosystem to resolve issues and address questions.
- System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Salesforce.com system experience is mandatory.
- Salesforce admin or equivalent certification required.
- Project coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.