Build Integration Engineer
18911 North Creek Parkway, Suite 100 Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Build Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Bothell, Washington for an experienced Build Engineer.
- Operate, maintain, and improve a Jenkins-based CI/CD System
- Identify and potentially execute on opportunities to improve quality via automation
- Prepare production (customer deliverable) software releases
- Perform both simple and complex code/binary integrations
- Follow an agile SW development process (SCRUM)
- Perform and follow software quality processes
- Work in a distributed team across several time zones
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of software development and/or build system experience
- Familiarity with the common mechanics of building and packaging software
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. Subversion, Git, and tasks such as branching and merging
- Experience with build system scripting, e.g. make, CMake, shell scripting, batch files, Python
- Beginner/Intermediate level Python programming skills
- Highly detail oriented
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.