1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: BI Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop data products and analytics to empower operational and exploratory analyses
- Develop deep understanding of people data model – write queries and manage data transformation to enable analytics and reporting
- Partner with Data Engineering to develop core data sets that empower operational and exploratory analyses
- Help analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations using d3, Angular.js or equivalent
- Proven track record of using data analyses to impact business or product decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate the results of analyses
- At least 3 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience
- Demonstrated experience creating dashboards in d3.js, Angular.js or a similar visualization tool
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing Tableau, R, Python, SPSS or comparable to develop analyses
- Minimum of 2 years experience wrangling production datasets in relational databases (SQL/PLSQL/Hive)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.