21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Avionics Planner
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Planner in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Business, Project Management, or Engineering
- 3-7 years of Experience with integrated avionics systems, controller development, or small electronics development
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Primavera P6 Experience
- Microsoft Project and Jira experience
- Analytical, organization and problem solving skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.