Avionics Hardware PCB Designer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Avionics Hardware PCB Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Avionics Hardware PCB Designer in Kent, WA.
- 5+ years of experience as a PCB designer.
- 10, 000 hours of experience as a PCB designer on Altium Designer.
- 2, 0000 hours with Cadence OrCAD
- Windchill familiarity
- Knowledge of IPC PCB fabrication and electronic assembly standards (e.g. IPC-7351B, IPC-2221B).
- High-speed, impedance controlled stack-up, multi-layer board layout design.
- DDR4 routing with XSignals
- Fine pitch BGA routing, including blind – buried vias.
- Complex analog and digital signal routing.
- Multi-rail power delivery and high-speed signal integrity constraints.
- Design constraint management; including trace length matching, spacing rules, etc.
- Ability to create and maintain symbol / footprint libraries.
- Experience with board design related to safety critical hardware systems compliant with DO-254.
- Experience working with PCB/PCBA manufacturing vendors.
- High reliability board design experience; including compliance with DFM, DFA & DFT requirements.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.