Audio Processing Embedded Engineer
0- San Francisco, CA 94105 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Audio Processing Embedded Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Development and integration of embedded real-time audio processing in Consumer Electronics, for technical OEM customer integration and support in state-of-the-art signal-processing algorithms with OEM.
- BSc (or MSc) in one of: Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications
- Basic theoretical background in digital signal processing
- Good knowledge of Android and Linux programming
- Programming skills in C and C++
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Visual-Studio programming
- At least 3 years of experience
- Background with real-time DSP processors
- Background with Android native and OS programming
- Experience with developing real-time algorithms for embedded systems or DSP processors
- Java programming
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.