Associate Community Producer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Associate Community Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Associate Community Manager at our AAA game studio client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in production, program management, games, or entertainment
- Effective project management and team leadership skills.
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You can work with creatives, technical people, and non-technical people alike.
- Experience creating team processes and modifying to ensure sustainability and efficiency.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Passion for, experience with, the gaming industry
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.