Associate Community Manager
1600 Lind Avenue SW, Suite 400 Renton, WA 98057 | Contract
Position Title: Associate Community Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Associate Community Manager at our client in Renton, WA.
- 1+ years creating/executing branded media strategies
- Ability to coordinate and align multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Contacts and relationships with influencers and press in the gaming industry.
- Experience managing complex, high stakes issues and crisis situations, including sudden unexpected opportunities as well as problems.
- Familiarity with being a part of and working with dedicated, passionate fan communities.
- Comfort collaborating with and counseling leadership on crucial decisions and issues.
- Experience drafting, editing and maintaining press materials and messaging used in multiple communications channels.
- Experience creating and executing effective media relations strategies.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.