Assistant Lab Manager
Building 88 88/2069 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Assistant Lab Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Start with full inventory pass to gauge scope of task and update on monthly or quarterly basis. Then Maintain updated inventory of all fixed assets in our team
- Assist with keeping layout of each lab updated in our tools including engineer seating
- Manage storage spaces keeping them organized and clean
- Organize and maintain extra equipment and manage check-out process o Help with labs in moving large equipment, benches, other items
- Deliver equipment and other misc to labs
- Monitor equipment transfers between labs and update TFS accordingly Help our Distribution Team
- Assist with tracking down devices within the team as part of E2E Distribution process
- Assist with collecting and sorting confidential assets to be shredded
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Self driven and very detail oriented with ability to work independently.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Database experience needed with the ability to create custom queries.
- Experience with Excel or other spreadsheets important.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.