1 Microsoft Way Studio A and Studio X (Lab) Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Assembly/Test Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Pick and Place Operation (Manual or Automated)
- Manual assembly of small precision components
- Experience with basic test instruments (power supply, oscilloscope, digital volt meter)
- Following written process instructions
- Process documentation/record process steps/process monitoring
- Following material safety procedure/handling
- Operate vacuum pump, compressor
- Familiar with Excel (creating basic in cell functions), Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with microscope operation
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- CNC Operation Experience (Not mills/lathes explicitly)
- Adhesive dispensing
- Experience curing adhesives as per manufactures instructions (UV and Thermal Cure)
- Experience with wire bonding equipment
- CAD experience (minimal)
- Soldering experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.