7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, California 94560 | Contract
Position Title: Marketing Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California. This role will guide marketing leads across business groups and regions on successful insights and recommendations within campaign analytics, A/B testing and more. The Analyst will be responsible for overseeing dashboard creation in Adobe Analytics, insight generation, A/B testing analysis, and campaign reporting.
- Synthesize information across a wide variety of insight sources including: campaign marketing/media performance, customer analytics, findings from A/B tests
- Proactively identify gaps and opportunities in Logitech’ s marketing activities and use data to communicate recommendations to improve marketing performance to stakeholders/business groups
- Help develop compelling “ stories” that convey the relevant insights to various internal stakeholders & business groups (e.g. marketing, sales, web, senior management)
- Conduct detailed customer analysis to understand consumer behavior, e-commerce and journey workflows and help mould the marketing strategy
- Provide input on new tagging efforts / marketing tracking support based on findings
- Support the internal media team and external agencies on campaign-level tracking as necessary
- Present findings and recommendations to business stakeholders
- At Least 3-5 years of experience in one of more of the following areas: web / data analytics, customer insights, A/B testing, analytics within a B2B/B2C environment
- Knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solution & its offerings (Analytics, Target, AEM, etc.)
- Adobe Analytics internal knowledge (SAINT classifications, implementation basics, Workspace environment, etc.)
- Strong analytical, strategic, problem-solving and thinking skills
- Understanding of data layer structure and tag management
- Consultative approach to web analytics/digital marketing insights, making recommendations to the internal clients to deliver increased value of web analytics/digital marketing initiative
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Experience in using browser developer tools for tag testing / debugging (i.e. browser-specific developer tools, Firebug, Charles Proxy, HTTPWatch, Fiddler, etc.)
- Experience with pixels / web beacons (Floodlight, ad trafficking, DoubleClick, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or similar discipline required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.