Analog Design Engineer
310 N Westlake Blvd Suite 110 Westlake Village, CA 91362
Position Title: Analog Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Westlake Village, CA.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create transistor level designs of circuits such as PLLs, SerDes, custom analog and logic blocks to meet specification
• Verify designs using circuit-level and behavioral-level simulations using Cadence design such as Virtuoso Schematic XL, Layout XL, Analog Design Environment XL and Verilog.
• Validate circuit performance in the lab using tools such as LabView, Python scripts, and electronic testing equipment (high-speed oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc)
- Bachelor' s or Master’ s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Intuitive, analytical, and creative understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Hands-on analog design experience in advanced CMOS or BICMOS technologies 90 nm and below.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.