Web SW Engineer
Kirkland, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Web SW Engineer
Position Description: Our Eastside client is looking for a full-time Web Software Engineer to help design a high-performance web application for scientific and communication devices.
- Familiarity with Web Application frameworks with emphasis on highly interactive, application-like user interfaces with high-speed real-time updates
- Experience with the full stack of technologies that make up a Web Application, from the server-side back-end to client-side UI frameworks, push and pull communication approaches
- React – must have
- Redux – must have (Flux or Angular are substitutes for Redux, but Angular is less desirable).
- UX/UI or Java SE programing ability (must have one)
- Multi-threaded design experience
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Willingness to capture requirements from sometimes sketchy specifications
- Good written communication skills
- 4 years of software industry experience
- Four-year Computer Science degree
- This position requires ITAR clearance.
Desired Job Qualifications:
- redux-form, material-ui, node.js, Meteor
- CSS and HTML 5
- Linux application programming
- C++ and Python language background
- Network setup and TCP/IP familiarity
- Electronics hardware understanding
- Distributed objects (CORBA/DCOM)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.