Web Platform Software Engineer
Seattle, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Software Engineer who has worked at the Web Platform level as an Architect and project lead.
- Experienced with Web Platforms at the Architect Level.
- Experienced with TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3.
- Adept with build and support tools
- Python, node.js and nice to have ASP.NET for legacy stuff.
- Completely comfortable doing development anywhere in the web-app stack, from low-level browser platform interaction to developing API-based library middleware, to cutting in new application-level UI/UX flows from scratch, to implementing new build/deployment processes
- 7+ years’ experience in production-level software development
- A strong background in general CS (or equivalent) theory and practices
- Active and demonstrable work of the latest of web-based technologies (at the platform/architect level), with a focus on the challenges of the mobile web
- Reference to shipped products that represent your skillset
- Familiar with mobile-based platforms (iOS, Android) preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.