Web Developer - Jenkins and RestAPI
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Web Developer - Jenkins & RestAPI
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
- Design and implement Rest API for established automation platform for Jenkins server to manage all test activities
- Design and implement Jenkin plugin to allow Jenkins server to communicate internal test automation platform via customized Rest API
- Support on-going QA, release and deployment process for internal web based automation platform
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in developing web applications using open source technologies
- Must have 2+ years’ development experience with mainstream web frameworks: Django Rest Framework
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with Jenkins plugin development using either Java or Groovy, also need have experience with either Maven or Gradle
- Must have 2+ years’ development experience using Git:
- Prefer to have JQuery, Vue experience
- Prefer to have Postgre database development experience
- Prefer to have Laravel experience
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.