Web Applications Software Engineer
Bellevue, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Web Applications Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for an experienced Web Applications Software Engineer.
- Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback
- Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning.
- Rapidly prototype web user interfaces
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with other engineers and designers
- Create measurable success
- Create open and re-usable web application components
Experience with many of the following languages and tools is expected:
- PHP or similar web programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, C#/.NET)
- HTML and CSS
- MS SQL / Oracle / MySQL
- C/C++ experience is desirable but not required
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.