Web Applications Engineer 3
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Web Applications Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
- Work with our Product team during requirements analysis.
- Works under minimal supervision on mid-level complex programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems, recommends, and implements solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops prototypes as needed.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Commitment on improving existing code, writing testable code and mentoring junior developers on best practices.
- Experience with build tools, such a Gulp or Grunt, as well as transpiling, minification, concatenation and other build-time optimizations
- Knowledge of security concerns when developing Single Page web applications
- Knowledge of optimizing client side performance
- Strong testing discipline and experience using Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or another comparable testing framework
- Exception front-end debugging skills BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong organization and communication skills both verbal and written
- MySQL or NoSQL experience
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.