Tukwila, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: UX/UI Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Tukwila, Washington for an experienced UX/UI Designer:
- Understand the user experience strategy for a product and drive the overall design solutions based on
- usability, intuitiveness, consistency, delightfulness, business goals and time to market
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes and detailed UI and visual design specifications for
- web and mobile
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles & conduct task analysis, create user
- scenarios, help to create and analyze user surveys and feedback.
- Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
- Defining and documenting UI standards
- Create “ How to” videos for feature demonstrations and training
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- Experienced with HTML, CSS, and responsive layouts
- HCI or similar certification a plus
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop
- Proficiency in at least one standard UX design tool such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Vizio, Balsamiq, or the
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience creating great user-centered design solutions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.