UX Designer II
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: UX Designer II
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA.
- A user experience and interaction designer who can define, articulate and deliver amazing creative solutions to help ML engineers interact with internal ML toolset using creative storytelling tools.
- You will work closely with program/product managers and software engineers in a high-energy environment.
- We expect you to have the skills and knowledge to develop high-functioning products in software applications for the Desktop.
- You live and breathe user-centered design philosophies with a goal to build simple and easy to use software for complex user interactions.
- Conceptual development, direction, and delivery of user experience flows and interaction designs.
- Think through complete product features from start to finish.
- Collaborate with visual and motion designers to grow designs from low fidelity wireframes into polished visual designs.
- Be able to apply and communicate the reasoning behind your design choices.
- Rapidly iterate through multiple concepts, always striving to find the best solutions through exploration and critique.
- 2+ years’ experience building and shipping user experience products to enterprises.
- 2+ years’ experience in user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic.
- Ability to communicate and present design work during different phases of the design review cycle.
- Excellent listening skills, with an appreciative and collaborative approach to design.
- An interest in design and technology trends, especially as applied to creative tools and software.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.