UI Software Engineer
Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title UI Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced UI Software Engineer.
- Work alongside a team of UX designers to validate the UI comps.
- Develop the UI targeted for the Windows and Linux platforms.
- Polish in UI rendering and animation.
- Work well independently
- Embrace iterative development process
- Takes feedback and turns into positive results
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership to complete tasks timely
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
- 5+ years in Responsive Design targeted for phone and tablet devices (will need to show shipped products)
- 2+ years of Socket IO development and Cached mode
- Real-time 2D object animation and UI transition animation
- Linux and Windows cross-platform development
- Able to work with UI/UX comps
Required Computer Skills
- Development Suite: IntelliJ, Eclipse or Qt
- Source Control: Git
- Programming Languages: Net and JavaFX
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’ s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Computer Science from accredited institution and 5 plus years relevant experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.