Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: Training Consultant
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
Support general training design and delivery requests for technology and other roll-outs.
- Designed training packages using ADDIE or other methods
- Worked with or knowledge of SAM
- Developed training packages, incl. multimedia materials
- Developed materials for variety of distribution mechanisms, incl. F2F, VF2F, eLearning, video, tutorial
- Experience in deploying training packages
- Trained small audiences with successful and engaging presentation style
- MS Powerpoint
- G Slides
- Adobe tools including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Comp
- Webinar/recording tools
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.