Thermal Hydraulics Systems Engineer
Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Thermal Hydraulics Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for an experienced Thermal Hydraulics System Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract with strong conversion potential.
- Minimum M.S. Degree in Mechanical, Nuclear, or Chemical engineering (or equivalent) with 5 plus years in the fields of thermal-fluids analysis and design
- Ability to participate on a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists with demonstrated results
- Analytical prediction of performance of power conversion systems using energy systems analysis software (e.g. Thermoflex, Aspen plus)
- Experience with heat exchanger analysis and sizing, turbomachinery performance, piping and flow control components
- Experience with modeling dynamic thermal fluid systems
- Experience with computational, fluid, thermal, and structural simulation and experimental validation of simulations
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and FEA thermal/structural analysis background
- Experience with high temperature thermal-fluid systems
- Experience with design codes such as the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code in a nuclear design environment
- Familiarity and experience with experimental methods in thermal-fluid systems
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.