Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Thermal-Fluids Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for an experienced Thermal Fluids Engineer to join their team on a contract with strong potential to convert and/or extend.
- B.S. Chemical or Mechanical engineering or relevant equivalent
- Recognized expert with a minimum 5 years in the fields of thermal hydraulics, fluid mechanics, pilot plant design, or equivalent;
- Ability to participate in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists with demonstrated results
- Demonstrated experience with high temperatures thermal-fluid systems required
- Demonstrated experience using simulations for analysis for design of thermal-fluid systems
- Demonstrated experience in designing and manufacturing components for experimental validation and conducting experiments
- Demonstrated experience with computational, fluid, thermal, and structural simulation and experimental validation of simulations
- Familiarity with experimental hardware, instrumentation, and engineering laboratory practice
- Experience with experimental design and instrumentation, data acquisition and analysis of experimental data a plus
- Strong Computational Fluid Dynamics background a plus
- Experience with high temperature turbomachinery a plus
- Experience with design codes such as the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code in a nuclear design environment a plus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.