Tester 5 - Architect
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Tester 5 – Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
- Develop entire test strategy and approach for massive data migration and integration project
- Coordinate test execution across multiple workstreams
- Drive E2E testing, track progress to plan
- Facilitate Test meetings, work with PMO to remove roadblocks
- Work closely with Scrum teams to ensure testing meets business needs (traceability)
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodology for development and technical documentation
- Data migration and integration (ETL and data warehousing)
- Experience testing applications at scale
- 10+ years of software development & testing experience with full cycle
- 10+ implementation experience throughout the application lifecycle
- Full stack experience from UI through databases Broad understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (e.g., bash/python).
- Strong problem solving and thought partnership skills Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements and ask questions as necessary.
- Working with test-driven development and software test automation Good verbal and written communication skills Tech Stack - SAP, SFDC, Hana, Hadoop, etc.
- Ability to work independently and a part of a team - Team attitude and ability to multi-task
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.