Test Lab Technician
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Test Lab Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Test Lab Technician:
- Sets up, operates, and/or maintains test equipment and tools where applicable
- Adhere to environmental and safety procedures associated with lab processes and procedures
- Work from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures
- Document and record test data in compliance with quality requirements and compare results against predetermined limits
- Follow test schedules to meet test completion delivery dates
- Demonstrate and promote professionalism and leadership in communicating problems/issues and test non-conformance findings with multiple customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Office and laboratory environments, including electronic test equipment, machinery, tools and environmental test equipment
- May require movement of objects (up to 30 pounds)
- Minimum two year associates degree in Electronics or commensurate military training/experience.
- Four to five years electronics test technician experience desired but at least two plus years, especially in a lab environment using test and measurement tools and methods or similar military experience.
- Prefer work history in regulated environment, especially medical device manufacturing or avionics with FFA.
- Ability to read and interpret quality and procedural documents and processes and apply them while performing work activities.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.