Test Engineering Technician
Kirkland, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Test Engineering Technician
Position Description: This is a direct hire position for a Test Engineering Technician. The successful candidate will perform a wide variety of technical tasks assisting test engineers in the development of production test equipment and supporting production as assigned in their maintenance.
- Construct, fabricate and test production and engineering test fixtures from engineering drawings and verbal instructions.
- Troubleshoot and maintain production and engineering fixtures as required. May also include maintenance of thermal chambers and vibration systems. Career emphasis on troubleshooting and complex circuit analysis strongly preferred.
- Coordinate work effort with other groups as required.
- Create documentation for fixtures that will be used in future maintenance. Documentation for production fixtures must be suitable for formal release.
- Write and revise procedures in support of fixtures and programs.
- Coordinate with minimal supervision and high personal initiative.
- Associates degree preferred
- Five years related experience
- Constructing, fabricating and testing test fixtures
- Troubleshooting and maintaining production & engineering fixtures
- Maintaining thermal chambers and vibration systems
- Documentation creation that will be used in future maintenance
- Writing and revising procedures
Eligibility Requirement: Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.